- For your article to be published, you must have a functional website of quality. You must enter a link to www.neworld.ca. We will first verify that this is done before publishing your article.
- We reserve the right to refuse an article. We may ask for modifications before publishing.
- We will refuse articles which solely promote products or services and do not add to the informational content of this site and/or are contradictory with its mission.
- Any article judged offensive by neworld.ca readers or the neworld.ca team, will be removed and deleted without any notice.
How to submit your article
- Create your account by registering through the Login / Register link on top of the page.
- Login. You will be redirected to the Edit Posts page in your administration interface.
- Click on Add New, under the Posts tab, in the left column.
- Write the article title. Limit the title to a maximum of 10 words or 1 line. Use the Preview button to verify.
- Write the article text. Please limit your article to 200 words. Look for the word counter below the text area. To update the counter, click the Save Draft button.
- Write a short and interesting excerpt. Limit the excerpt to 35 words or 4 lines.
- For a more inviting article, insert a picture.
- Here is a short PDF tutorial for more details : Tutorial - How to publish an article.
- All articles are reviewed manually. In order to publish quality content on this site, please allow a few business days for this process.
- You will receive an automated message stating either that your article has been published, or that the neworld.ca team requests a modification.
- If you are asked to modify your article, simply log in, modify the article and submit it again for approval with the Submit for Review button. Our comments will be entered directly in your article at the beginning (they will not appear in the automated message). You can delete our comments while doing your modifications. If we judge your modifications to be adequate, you will then receive an automated message stating that your article has been published . Once again, please allow a delay of a few days.
- Please do not simply cut and paste an article from your site or any other site as Google blocks references to identical contents.
- Don’t forget to promote your article through your network: Twitter, Facebook, email…
- For the moment, please limit your contribution to 1 article per week.
From the neworld.ca team